We are looking for a highly creative, talented and experienced Senior Art Director to help shape the connected world. As part of the Visual Design Group, you are responsible for maintaining and adapting the style and look through all assigned projects, contributing to a cohesive visual message across all communications for specific clients.
As a Senior Art Director at Mirabeau you are responsible for the development and oversight of conceptual ideas and activation of content, leading and driving the creative process from brief through to delivery. This includes concepting, creative lead, visual execution and managing internal and external creative talent. The role requires the ability to multi-task, leading the creative process in projects and with the team, efficiently and effectively. Versatility and flexibility is key to manage work through a complex approval process including reviewing work with the Creative Director, presenting to stakeholders and managing feedback with Project Management, Marketing and Product Development teams.
This is what you bring
As a Senior Art Director you are an experienced, confident and energetic creative leader, with the capability to collaborate with and motivate client teams. In short your competences contain, but are not limited to: confidence, motivation, credibility, strong communication, collaboration and leadership, with the ability to adapt to change and a willingness to bring the very best to the team.
- you have proven creative experience within a digital agency working with A-brands or within an A-brand with a strong digital foundation (omnichannel)
- you have strong leadership, communication skills and project influence, along with strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate creative vision and ideas
- you can mentor and motivate others, sharing knowledge and experience to help develop team-members skill-sets and supports the ongoing development of individuals, through inspiring and motivating leadership and management
- you have proactive attitude to solve both day-to-day and long-term challenges for the team and the client
- you have the ability to build relationships and partner with cross-functional teams and ensure communication flows back to the creative team
- you’re a responsible team player, capable of juggling priorities and managing your time to achieve a balance of creativity and quality, attaining the very best from your team, whilst respecting timings and budgets
- you’ll combine your creativity with technical competency, accuracy and an attention to detail
Bekijk deze vacature