As a DIGITAL PRODUCER you will help manage our increasing number of projects. We work with top-tier clients such as Warner Music Group, Google, Philips, Cisco and many others around the world, to drive change and digital transformation by leveraging the power of data.
Apart from the fundamental Project Management tasks of planning, budgeting and resourcing, to excel in this role;
- You’re solution focused, understanding the bigger picture, zooming into the details when necessary, and comfortable with not knowing everything up-front, asking questions to avoid assumptions;
- You’re client focused, managing expectations with clear communication, precise targets and timing, and well-tuned goals;
- You inspire confidence in the team, push for excellence in all deliverables and are committed to a level of high quality throughout the process;
- You’re not averse to complex client interactions and confidently handling challenging situations head-on, with tact and confidence to to a mutually satisfactory solution;
- You’re seasoned in running complex projects, preferably including cross platform digital solutions and interactive installations, able to grasp concepts quickly and facilitate the team to make these a reality.
WE’LL GIVE YOU:
A competitive salary, based on your background and experience;
A personal budget for training and courses to sharpen your skills and knowledge;
A personal development plan and coaching;
A pension plan;
A personal MacBook and all the peripherals you need;
A sitting / standing desk (and a mini pot plant to liven up your desk);
A friendly team that will inspire, challenge and help you grow professionally;
WHAT YOU BRING:
HBO+ / academic level;
3+ years of relevant experience in a digital agency (or similar)
Hands-on experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
Excellent command of the English language, Dutch is a plus;
A keen interest in design and technology;
A can-do attitude, team spirit and confidence in your abilities.
NICE TO HAVES:
3+ years of relevant experience in a digital agency environment;
Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum methodology;
Able to coach a team.
Bekijk deze vacature